• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Queries about Life

Reaction score
That special place is everywhere brother... Look around you! Why do we always have a feeling that we are being watched? Its because our Lord is the Watcher.. Wherever we go, whatever we do, He knows everything! You'll get the proof of it, when u will be handed your records on the day of judgement..
God's not everywhere, but is above the seven heavens, on His Great Throne

Reaction score
Are you stupid or what ????
Why are you posting such questions .... by thinking such type of things you will get astray so plzz try to avoid to think such questions.
seriously ?
what kind of question is this !!!
hello guys , if he has doubt its not a big deal , rather a good thing that he is actually asking them and clearing them , which will in result strengthen his Iman.........And as for your for answer you have to remember Allah is not like His creation , He is just everything He is not confined to the laws of nature which he Himself created.....We use " He' " His' and so on because thats how Allah describes himself in the Quran.....

Reaction score
hello guys , if he has doubt its not a big deal , rather a good thing that he is actually asking them and clearing them , which will in result strengthen his Iman.........And as for your for answer you have to remember Allah is not like His creation , He is just everything He is not confined to the laws of nature which he Himself created.....We use " He' " His' and so on because thats how Allah describes himself in the Quran.....
(y)
Are you stupid or what ????
Why are you posting such questions .... by thinking such type of things you will get astray so plzz try to avoid to think such questions.
seriously ?
what kind of question is this !!!
If anyone do not like this thread, leave. And don't post anything like that in this thread.

Reaction score
(y)

If anyone do not like this thread, leave. And don't post anything like that in this thread.

Bro i have already told you that its the shatain who's forcing you to think all these type of things :/ ...
You can asking anyone thing which you want but if even if u want the answers of these questions then plzz ask some scholor or 'molvi/qari sahab' who can ans u in a better way .

Reaction score
Bro i have already told you that its the shatain who's forcing you to think all these type of things :/ ...
You can asking anyone thing which you want but if even if u want the answers of these questions then plzz ask some scholor or 'molvi/qari sahab' who can ans u in a better way .
see now thats a waaaaay better answer...
treat others the way you want to be treated yourself , suppose you had those questions and earnestly wanted to know about them, am sure you would appreciate some kind and wise insight....and yh ur right He should seek some scholar rather than random member , including myself , i dnt think we should confuse him with our own views...

Reaction score
That doesn't mean He's there physically. It means, Allah's with us in knowledge
True that. But I still think that knowing where Allah is "Physically" is beyond human limitations. "He is not to be described with having a form, limits, directions and a material existence that occupies a particular space or location. Limiting Allah to time and space implies likening Him to His creation, because the one who exists in a physical place would, by nature, be a body; thus attributing a body to Allah."
“Allah Most High does not reside in a place from the places and neither in a time from the times, because place and time are from the created things whilst Allah Most High has existed eternally when nothing from the created things were in existence with Him.” (Minah al-Rawd al-Azhar fi sharh al-Fiqh al-Akbar, P: 117)
"Based on this, it is erroneous to say that Allah Most High is ‘physically’ in the sky or above the heavens on His Throne. Likewise, it is wrong to say that He Most High is ‘physically’ everywhere and in everything. The reason, as explained above, is that these things are created and limited. The Throne and heavens are restricted entities, and space is an area restricted within six dimensions. Allah Most High cannot be confined to things He has created, such as the heavens and the Throne. He is the creator of time and space, and thus is exalted beyond both."

Reaction score
True that. But I still think that knowing where Allah is "Physically" is beyond human limitations. "He is not to be described with having a form, limits, directions and a material existence that occupies a particular space or location. Limiting Allah to time and space implies likening Him to His creation, because the one who exists in a physical place would, by nature, be a body; thus attributing a body to Allah."
“Allah Most High does not reside in a place from the places and neither in a time from the times, because place and time are from the created things whilst Allah Most High has existed eternally when nothing from the created things were in existence with Him.” (Minah al-Rawd al-Azhar fi sharh al-Fiqh al-Akbar, P: 117)
"Based on this, it is erroneous to say that Allah Most High is ‘physically’ in the sky or above the heavens on His Throne. Likewise, it is wrong to say that He Most High is ‘physically’ everywhere and in everything. The reason, as explained above, is that these things are created and limited. The Throne and heavens are restricted entities, and space is an area restricted within six dimensions. Allah Most High cannot be confined to things He has created, such as the heavens and the Throne. He is the creator of time and space, and thus is exalted beyond both."
Allah knows best. I wont argue, because I may be wrong

Reaction score