• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quest for the Best Advice!

Reaction score
okay :) wish u a best of luck

and are u having any idea for the date on which oct/nov distinctions are announced ??????
and what do u think about pak/studies ??? any hope ???
November distinctions come out withe the june distinction in january 2013.
I think u would have a big chance in pak studies as i hear alot of people get distinctions easily in it. Best of luck for u too!!

Reaction score
November distinctions come out withe the june distinction in january 2013.
I think u would have a big chance in pak studies as i hear alot of people get distinctions easily in it. Best of luck for u too!!
inshallah .......
well my classfellows appeared in bio and chem in oct/nov 2011...... and we too are waiting for any gud news .....plzz do pray for us :)

N.M

Reaction score
congrates !!!!
and in which subject ???

Er... I m sorry but now I won't tell this, I like privacy n don't wanna disclose my name to every1 cuz I have told you everything the session the year n regional or world top every detail now if I will tell the subject too then somebody( not u but sum1 else) might check out my name from the list of high achiever which available easily online... So just as a safety precaution I m avoiding it...I know it sounds silly but yeah... Sorry again but it was one of the sciences, That's all what I can tell...

Reaction score
Er... I m sorry but now I won't tell this, I like privacy n don't wanna disclose my name to every1 cuz I have told you everything the session the year n regional or world top every detail now if I will tell the subject too then somebody( not u but sum1 else) might check out my name from the list of high achiever which available easily online... So just as a safety precaution I m avoiding it...I know it sounds silly but yeah... Sorry again but it was one of the sciences, That's all what I can tell...
oky :)

Reactions: N.M
Reaction score
N.m. Ap ne kis subject mein distinction li thi aursociology aur geography ke bare mein kya kheyal hy

N.M

Reaction score
N.m. Ap ne kis subject mein distinction li thi aursociology aur geography ke bare mein kya kheyal hy
It was one of the sciences in O levels
Hmm... Socio is an easy A/A* you can easily do it without tuition like studying just at home on ur own the way I did... Hardly takes two months for prep n then u confirm an A* do as many past papers
well I did not give geography so I don't know abt that subject... If u have interest in geography, n u find it's books, then maybe you can go for but I think it is a challenging subject but if u are good at it do u can give it a try...

Reaction score
You should totally concentrate on your subjects, these additional subjects will cost you a fortune and will give nothing as your timee will be to distributed between mor subjects and

Reaction score
can you just tell me or post the link where the high achievers are listed?. Please i would be immensely indebted. I cant find it. Hope you would help. Thanks.