• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question about Computer Studies

Reaction score
Are we allowed to write more than the required number of points/reasons ? Like if they ask for 2 advantages, can we write 4 and will they mark the first 2 or the correct ones ?

Reaction score
there are no hard and fast rules in CIE. its better if you just combine two adv and write as one point. there is enough space available! Examiner just looks for certain points thats it!

Reaction score
there are no hard and fast rules in CIE. its better if you just combine two adv and write as one point. there is enough space available! Examiner just looks for certain points thats it!

are u sure for that to merge two different points in one bullet bcuz my sir refused to do so !!! ?? pls confirm

Reaction score
yes i am sure of that! its not a mistake that you are making! just make sure both the points are somehow interlinked to each other!

Reaction score
in above post i merged two points in first point do u think ists okay !!???
yeah thats what im talking about see you just interlinked two point that no need of wire THATS WHY computer can be connected at long distances! :)

Reaction score
My friend just relax. CIE examiners just mark you if they find the specified wording or just related meaning.

Reaction score
Are we allowed to write more than the required number of points/reasons ? Like if they ask for 2 advantages, can we write 4 and will they mark the first 2 or the correct ones ?

just keep it easy boy..!! no need to right extra points when ur getting same marks for both of them so save ur time to use it on more tricky questions like algorithms :)

Reaction score
just keep it easy boy..!! no need to right extra points when ur getting same marks for both of them so save ur time to use it on more tricky questions like algorithms :)

there is no need of considering time , in computer time seems endless !!

Reaction score
I have a question! somtimes they ask to State the name for three input devices and they give about two lines for each device !
do we just writ the names or do we give a little explanation!

lyk Q 5c n 6a

Attachments

• 7010_w11_qp_11.pdf
    445.7 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
yeah thats what im talking about see you just interlinked two point that no need of wire THATS WHY computer can be connected at long distances! :)

ahem ahem, you can't connect it to long distance with Wi-Fi, that's one of the disadvantages of Wi-Fi, short range.

Reaction score
Its a university situation where a limited length of wire available! With the use of wireless tech student can access internet farther than the wire tech!

Reaction score
I have a question! somtimes they ask to State the name for three input devices and they give about two lines for each device !

lyk Q 5c n 6a
why do u think they made 2 lines????

Reaction score

lyk Q 5c n 6a

yup...u need to give a little info....for eG...INPUT/OUTPUT of CAD

MONITOR: FOR BETTER RESOLUTION
3D GLASSES: TO GIVE MORE VIVID EFFECT OF 3D
3D PRINTER: FOR PRINTING 3D DIAGRAM/PLANS/ MAPX ETC....

Reaction score
I have loads of time in Computer :D
Could some one please answer my question, can we write more than the required number of points ?

Reaction score
I have loads of time in Computer :D
Could some one please answer my question, can we write more than the required number of points ?

No use, they will only check the first three if they have asked for three points.

so its better to write 3 safe points rather than 5 points which you are not sure about.