• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question about the rant about grade thresholds due to Bangladesh's situation

Reaction score
I know that there has been some buzz on here about the protests pushing up grade thresholds and stuff (of course I mean the cheating thingy by asking students on here for what was on the question papers), but I am given to understand that those thresholds are set PRIOR to the examination session. So how do the Bangladeshi students make the rest of us suffer?

Moi

Reaction score
I know that there has been some buzz on here about the protests pushing up grade thresholds and stuff (of course I mean the cheating thingy by asking students on here for what was on the question papers), but I am given to understand that those thresholds are set PRIOR to the examination session. So how do the Bangladeshi students make the rest of us suffer?
The threshold may be set bfore the exams but it will/may change after examination sesssions according to the student's exams/answers/marks.