• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question abt resitting an Exam !!! URgENT !

Reaction score
I've taken biology and chemistry AS in june 2011 And then i took biology and chemistry A2 in nov 2011 ....now i wanted to resit my AS exams in june 2012 !
can i do that and the marks can be added to the A2 taken in november OR i have to take the whole A level Again ???????????

HELP plz !!

Reaction score
As far as I know you can. Just my 2 cents but might have been better if you did an as re-take now and A Level in May/june.

Reaction score
But as i know .. once u have taken A2 exam .. u cannot retake As ..
i think u can ask ur lecturer for comfirmation .

and wat Zephyro said is correct .. n u can postpone ur A2 to next year and retaking now ..

Reaction score
Actually I have friends who have re took AS after A2 exams..so yes its possible. However when you apply for university's and stuff they might not be listed in the same certificate. I dont have much information about this and whether or not university's accept it or not. You can re-take a2 or as anytime you want..but check with someone who has experience with this to see how to proceed.