• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question on Pakistan Studes Paper 1:

Reaction score
Is it risky if I study pre-partition thoroughly and just skip post partition? I mean, three questions are from pre-partion in the paper and only 2 are from post. I'm a little late for revision, and I'm not very good at post partition. I intend to study Ayub Khan, Bhutto and Zia, though, but that's about it. Is that alright?

Reaction score
About 2 weeks are left.. that's plenty of time for doing post-partition too.. dont take chances u might have to regret during the ppr!!!

Reaction score
Is it risky if I study pre-partition thoroughly and just skip post partition? I mean, three questions are from pre-partion in the paper and only 2 are from post. I'm a little late for revision, and I'm not very good at post partition. I intend to study Ayub Khan, Bhutto and Zia, though, but that's about it. Is that alright?
I have just done wid pre partition, but i will also prepare sumhow for post partition to keep a backup question

Reaction score
If you plan on doing Zia, Ayub and Bhutto then i suggest you complete post-partition entirely save for relations. You can leave them out.
However, if you want to skip post-partition altogether, then only do so if you feel very sure about it. Yes, over the past ten years at least 3 questions have been from pre-partition and at least 2 from post. But still, if you keep just one or two topics of post-partition to revise per day, you can complete them well enough to secure your marks in the paper.
Think about it, and once you've made a decision, stick with it till the end. Now is not the time for wavering.
Hope i helped.

Reaction score
Hey I suggest that u shud read The section 3 and section 1 topics if ur running Late.. Cux Question 5 is always of Sec 3 and 1 or 2 form Sec 1 .. I have like this strategy in mind

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help you guys... I think I'll finish off with pre partition and just read through post partition really thoroughly (till Zia). I'm just scared if they give a really difficult question in pre partition that I cannot do. Then I may have to do the post partition one, and if I'm unprepared, them I'm in trouble... Sooo... Yeah. Again, thank you all for your help. :)