• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quick Phy and Chem Question

Reaction score
Hey guys n girls.
I just wanted to confirm something. I have both cambridge endorsed coursebooks (the new fat ones 2011) for physics and chemistry. will these books be enough to get me an A or a B atleast? and i also have pacific for physics and ayub for chemistry but do not really like to read them.
Thanks!

Reaction score
If you understand from them then its very good and yes good grades can be achieved from them....... :) they are according to the best pattern available.

Reaction score
No book guarantees any grade, however, it does increase the probability that you will get a good grade.

Reaction score
Hey guys n girls.
I just wanted to confirm something. I have both cambridge endorsed coursebooks (the new fat ones 2011) for physics and chemistry. will these books be enough to get me an A or a B atleast? and i also have pacific for physics and ayub for chemistry but do not really like to read them.
Thanks!
These books cover the syllabus sufficiently. I would advise you to get a copy of the sy and tick each component as you cover it. You can then look up anything that remains to be covered but is not explicitly explained by your book(s).

Reaction score
Hey guys n girls.
Thanks!

about that do you attend any institute??
and if you do then you dont have to worry pick any book that you find attractive and your notes and start studying..
ayub for chem is a good book
i prefer it over mary jones ones
although there are three mistakes in ayub over all its great
for physics my teacher tells me to strictly follow his notes and solve the questions from pastpapers and your marks are guaranteed ... so most inportant is that you have good teacher good notes and a good book good time to study

Reaction score
Assalamu aliakum,
I haven't studied from the newest Physics CIE endorsed book, but A level Pacific Physics is a good book! Some people claim it's got lengthy derivations , but once you understand the text in it, then that's very good. It covers complete Physics syllabus.
And yes, do past papers exam questions! I hope you also have classified past papers for A level Physics. Try to solve questions in it from both topical side and yearly side.
I'm not being ungrateful.