• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quotes , Poems & Life ^.^

U like quotes

• Total voters
Reaction score
Awesome thread. Missed it. Here's a few quotes I have always fallen upon.

"Knowing what's right doesn't mean much unless you do what's right."
"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you."
"You can fool some people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."
"If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse."
"Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset."

Reaction score
One of my friends came up with this quote. I found it incredible. Depicts life completely.

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance".
No. He's not on XPC. His English isn't anything special and he gets really angry when I go slightly long on messages. Has a distaste for the Caps Lock button too. But he somehow came up with this. Beautiful. *_*

Your friend did not come up with that quote. Those words were said by ''Confucius'', a Chinese philosopher, somewhere in 500 B.C
A simple Google search can tell you whether a quote is original or not.

To utter words like that, a deep understanding of life is required, along with wisdom.

That's a portrait of the man in discussion btw:

c8129f9ce.jpg

Haha, so unless the dead Confucius somehow came back to life, and is your friend, i must say that you have been fooled.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really? I'll ask him. It might be a chance he thought of it. He's an honest guy.

Reaction score
Well Darky, he said he thought of it himself. Kind of confirmed that. So yeah, coincidence.