• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quotes , Poems & Life ^.^

U like quotes

• Total voters
Reaction score
A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.
"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked,
"God, why do women cry so easily?"
God said, "When I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart the place where love resides."

Reaction score
1723327_791835367498191_511357026_n.jpg

Reaction score
The past is the past and has nothing to do with you. It has nothing to do with right now. Do not let anything from your past inhibit you in this present moment. Start over. Start Fresh. Each day. Each hour, if it serves you. Heck, each minute. Just get going.

Reaction score
Successful reinventions don’t happen overnight. Nobody gets super successful without serious hard work. You need to remind yourself every single day that you are working toward something that you know in your bones is going to fulfill you in ways you have never experienced before. And don’t let anyone tear you down or discourage you from what you are after. Don’t let their doubts and fears get into your head. Those doubts are their problem, not yours. Unless they’ve been in your shoes, chances are the naysayers are just jealous that you’ve got the balls to go for it that they don’t have. Don’t let your own fears discourage you either! As long as you stay focused and clear about the steps it will take to get to your goal, chances are really good that you are going to succeed.
Hayley Hobson

Reaction score
All negativity is caused by an accumulation of psychological time and denial of the present. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry - all forms of fear - are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.
Eckhart Tolle