• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quotes , Poems & Life ^.^

U like quotes

• Total voters
Reaction score
writer.jpg

Reaction score
You may not always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a better place.

Reaction score
A lesson without pain is meaningless for you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return but once you have overcome it and make it your own, you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart:)

Reaction score
The House Inside Her
My mother once told me,
that it was the way of the world
for girls to grow into women
by locking secrets inside themselves.

Till Now,
I Still Imagine every woman
I have ever met,
to be a big , beautiful house.
Full of secret rooms,
and hiding places,
Once filled with
Innocent
Laughter and joy.
Now Slightly sad and broken
because of all
those lost places inside them
full of secrets <3
Where did you get this from?
Its lovely,btw. Post it on the Poetry =P thread also.

Reaction score
The House Inside Her
My mother once told me,
that it was the way of the world
for girls to grow into women
by locking secrets inside themselves.

Till Now,
I Still Imagine every woman
I have ever met,
to be a big , beautiful house.
Full of secret rooms,
and hiding places,
Once filled with
Innocent
Laughter and joy.
Now Slightly sad and broken
because of all
those lost places inside them
full of secrets <3
WOWWWWWW AWESOME WORKKK!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Maybe you did love me and maybe what we had was real

“ He said, looking her directly in the eyes. “But baby, I’m not like one of those cigarettes you smoke. You can’t keep setting me on fire for your

pleasure then putting me out when you’re bored of me.One minute you’re hot then you’re cold.You want me then you don’t want me. It’s confusing

and heart breaking knowing how much I love you.” “I’m sorry… it meant nothing… he meant nothing.. I made a mistake..” she apologized.He looked

at him smiling a smile so hauntingly sad that He knew they would both remember it for years to come. “No my love, no. Cheating is never a mistake. You made a conscious decision to choose another man over me even if it was just for a little while and that hurts.

That breaks my heart because I will never choose anyone over you. I’m not angry though

.Sad? Yes. Heart broken? Yes. I need to not talk to you for little while or maybe a long while. For right now, my heart is shattered into a million pieces and I know I can try to pick up the pieces and come back to you but we both know it’s better to leave broken glass broken rather than hurting yourself on it.

I’m ready for the nights of endless tears. I’m ready to scream into my pillow at 2:00 am because it hurts and I miss you. I’m ready to wait till everyone goes to bed so I can get in the shower and cry to my heart’s content. I’m ready for sleepless nights and days where I wish I could disappear.

No matter how much I may regret this decision later, I am walking away from you from this very moment. No matter how much I will regret my decision later and no matter how much it may hurt later on when I miss you, I cannot forgive you for cheating on me.

or maybe I’ve already forgiven you, I’m just unable to trust you. I don’t want a woman who is unable to stay faithful to a man anyways. You baby, are like a puppy. You will run off with whoever gives you attention. I need someone a bit more mature, loyal. Someone who will stick by my side. I know I could be angry at you and try to hurt you but I pity you. ©
WOWWWWWWW IM IN LOVEEEE WITH THIS PIECEEE WOWWW ITS BEYOND PERFECTTTT !!!!! XD :D THANK YOU !!!

i have been through this situation myself and to see it from ur perspective is truly amazing...(btw did this happen to u personally? im really sorry if it did)...maybe he feels the same way about me though i didnt chose no one i just left i guess...or he left...well we both just left i guess XP...okay im talking rubbish now lol

but awesome piece XD :D u should write moreeeee

Reaction score
God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
- unknown