• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quotes , Poems & Life ^.^

U like quotes

• Total voters
Reaction score
My soul sleeps so peacefully,
As if I am guaranteed Jannah.

My tongue speaks so openly,
As if no account is being made.

I type without thinking,
My book is filled with the negative.

When will I wake up, Ya Allah?
When will I achieve your pleasure?
IDL! JAZAKILLAH KHAIR FOR SHARING THIS!
You wrote or from some blog?

Reaction score
2f058aee6f486472ad4f0f2e9883e25e.jpg

Reaction score
one of the strangest things about life is that it will chug on
blind and oblivious
even as your private world
your little carved-out sphere
is twisting and morphing
even breaking apart.
one day you have parents
the next day you're an orphan.
one day you have a place and a path
the next day you're lost in the wilderness
and still the sun rises and clouds mass and drift and people shop for groceries and toilets flush and blinds go up and down
that's when you realize that most of it
life...
the relentless mechanism of existing isn't about you
it doesn't include you at all
it will thrust onward even after you've jumped the edge

even after you're dead

Reaction score
Liars

All of us are liars no doubt
Liars are no stupid ppl that can be spotted so easily by saying
Oh Gotcha your eyebrow twitched etc

No sir , Uh nuh , Its a co-operative act and if we get lied to chances are u agreed to get lied to .This may sound absurd but if are told a lie then maybe you are that stupid that one chose to lie to you . That being said , not all lies are bad . Introverts are less of liars since we make our own energy . We all wish to be better people and to reach there we LIE this is what fascinates me *.* . What if a person loves someone with all the imperfections he or she has and in return they lie just to look good ? Strangers are lied to more because we wish to impress . BUT we forget that the best way is to be URSELF.
Surely someone will love you regardless of things . Imperfections may seem PERFECT to someone . And everyone needs to find that person who will sees things as PERFECT

Two-year-olds bluff. Five-year-olds lie outright. They manipulate via flattery. Nine-year-olds, masters of the cover-up. By the time you enter college, you're going to lie to your mom in one out of every five interactions.We FORGET that this will cost us . WE ARE HURTING OURSELVES WITH LIES

Spotting lies can be easy and hard . Depends on person to person . A cunning person may easily change a topic and bring up something else and so on
But what makes things interesting is if you are focussed anyone can easily see the truth
its not easy being in a situation where one is lied to but if one imagines himself to be in a place where he is “watching” himself and the person together being a unbiased person
ITS SO DAMN CLEAR
it might even open eyes someday
That blindfold of lies over the eyes

Enough said Here is one of my favourite TED talks
ENJOY!
if anyone wants to discuss more can convo me
https://www.ted.com/talks/pamela_meyer_how_to_spot_a_liar/transcript?language=en (WITH SUBTITLES)

or youtube