• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

rain in dubai

Reaction score
In Bangladesh, it rains and floods almost every day. :p It feels really great! If you really want to enjoy the rain, visit Bangladesh in Monsoon! U will understand what rain is! (Warning: You might sink in the flood. So must learn how to swim before coming here) :D
hahaha...this happened in jeddah a long time before....may be people didn't know how to swim nd so most of them drowned....its a real warning that every body must learn swimming..... :D

Reaction score
It rained in Jeddah almost after 2-years :p
i dont know whats the prob with the clouds when it come to my side....it doesn't rain here at all....i mean in my dist. which is rabwa dist.......even the year when whole jeddah got flooded, only my area was completely dried up.....nd so i didn't enjoy that flood.... :(

Reaction score
Should I be jealous from u all ppl !
Cause It didn’t rain here but in Abu Dhabi ! it also rained today ! Heavy rain….
we had some yesterday…but today it is cold ;)
And tomorrow is UAE national Day :)
So Happy national day to u all with a pleasant and beautiful weather…mashallah !!

Reaction score
Should I be jealous from u all ppl !
Cause It didn’t rain here but in Abu Dhabi ! it also rained today ! Heavy rain….
we had some yesterday…but today it is cold ;)
And tomorrow is UAE national Day :)
So Happy national day to u all with a pleasant and beautiful weather…mashallah !!
(y)

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
you need to change your dist :ROFLMAO:
oooohhhhhhh...just for rain i hav to change my dist....
sooo sooo sooo bad....
hey y dont we tell the ministry to change the weather by launching a chemical rocket...like it happened few years back in jeddah when there was no rain at all so they launched a jet which released some chemicals in the air nd then it rained after wards..... :D

Reaction score
In my country, floods kill thousands of people and destroys houses of millions every year. For people of Bangladesh, flood is a curse! Its really strange to hear that some people love it! :p

Reaction score
In my country, floods kill thousands of people and destroys houses of millions every year. For people of Bangladesh, flood is a curse! Its really strange to hear that some people love it! :p

Reaction score
sooo sooo sooo bad....
hey y dont we tell the ministry to change the weather by launching a chemical rocket...like it happened few years back in jeddah when there was no rain at all so they launched a jet which released some chemicals in the air nd then it rained after wards..... :D
really? :s
i have no idea about that :| never heard of it lol
i hope it starts to rain :p i want to enjoy rain in jed too :D

Reaction score
tmrw is national day why not come to dubai and enjoy

My father ! every day comes and goes fromAbu dhabi to here! So he is always tired so we will stay here ! I’ll study ;)
We had some plan to go Jabel hafeet with my relatives actually they called us but I cancelled it for my exams….So only studies !!
even though there is nothing in Dubai for me ....My interest ;)

Reaction score
sooo sooo sooo bad....
even here it happened !! in AbuDhabi :)D

Reaction score
ok
btr study actually aftr exams same goes 4me
b'cuz I ready had too much outings

Reaction score
like me as i love flood....ok maybe some people might know that am a little bit water phobic but still i love it.... LOL :p