• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RANKING UP! IN XPF?

Reaction score
hey guys how do you get urself to rank up in XPF i mean like wat are the requirements for rnking from XPF POWER to something higher???

Reaction score
nothing is required!!!!!
just post and get or give thx
but it just depend on ur post:P

Reaction score
hmm read dix..:)

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=79

This document explains our revised 'XPF Ranking System'.

1. XPF One Post Wonder
2. XPF Newbie
3. XPF Member
4. XPF Power
5. XPF Elite
6. XPF Xtreme
x. XPF Moderator

1. XPF One Post Wonder:
1. Newly registered users with only one post will be ranked 'XPF One post wonder'.
2. XPF Newbie:
1. When a user has made his/her second post, XPF will automatically promote the user's rank to 'XPF Newbie'.
3. XPF Member:
1. As a 'XPF Newbie' reaches ten posts, XPF will automatically promote the user's rank to 'XPF Member'.
4. XPF Power:
1. A 'XPF Member' will automatically be promoted to 'XPF Power' upon reaching 50 posts.
5. XPF Elite:
1. A 'XPF Power' ranked user will automatically be promoted to 'XPF Elite' upon reaching 200 posts.
6. XPF Xtreme:
1. This is a really special rank. To aim for this rank, a 'XPF Elite' user must post
1. Xtreme quality content with no non-sense posts* and should visit XPF at least twice a day.
1. There are no post requirements. All that matters is quality!
x. XPF Moderator:
1. As our community grows, we need more people like you to handle it.
1. 'XPF Power' ranked users and above are eligible for this promotion and will be contacted directly if qualified!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

This topic belongs to 'Help, Ideas and Suggestion' !

--Topic Moved--

P.S. Next time be careful as to where a topic belongs to! 8)

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Why cant I be an xtreme
Xtreme is a manual assigned rank to those people who have been removed from the post of Moderators. hope this clears up !! :)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Keeemoman said:
Why cant I be an xtreme
Xtreme is a manual assigned rank to those people who have been removed from the post of Moderators. hope this clears up !! :)
this means that I should be a moderator to become xtreme and not elite

Reaction score
Ok Xtreme rank is only given to those people who were moderators but now have been removed from the post of Moderator !! I hope its quite clear now !!

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
salmanpakrocks said:
Keeemoman said:
Why cant I be an xtreme
this means that I should be a moderator to become xtreme and not elite
if you are selected as a Moderator and then after time removed from the post you will be given Xtreme Rank !! :)