• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rantings Of A Beautiful Mind

Reaction score
Beautiful-Islamic-Wallpapers-Islamic-Pictures-New-2013-collection-jab-gonah1.jpg

There is a reason we keep on doing the wrong despite knowing it is wrong. For there is this pleasure we seek by doing the wrong. And it is that temporary pleasure that Keeps us going further till the extent We cross certain limits as well. If we take just a little time and ponder over whatever we are doing , Our actions our words we might as well Be better humans. For e.g Like i know I Lie a lot now. With each day passing i have come to the point that at times i don't even regret it. And that is wrong. Really wrong. So if i keep in mind the fact about all the punishments that I shall have to face and all the rewards of saying good then i might as well become better.

Reaction score
And i stood still. There Looking at you. You, So oblivious that i was noticing you all the time. My eyes Mirroring your slightest movements. I had thought that i lost myself somewhere. And then You is what i saw today. You is what reminded me that I hadn't lost Myself. I had not lost my heart for you reside in it.<3
#That_scene_today

Reaction score
If we are successful We will be happy.

Now reverse the same thing.

If we are happy then we will be successful.

See how the slightest things make a change.And studies have shown that if you are really happy then your rate of working improves..