• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rantings Of A Beautiful Mind

Reaction score
hazrat%2Bali%2Bqutoes%2Bin%2Benglish.jpg

Reaction score
:I thought about Hassan’s dream, the one about us swimming in the lake. There is no monster, he’d said, just water. Except he’d been wrong about that. There was a monster in the lake… I was that monster." - Kite Runner.

Reaction score
Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it's right around the corner and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you're wishing for.
The world is full of magic, you just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.

- One Tree Hill

Reaction score
Someone asked me today.
Do i know you?

A thousand memories rushed and i merely smiled and answered
I did once.

^^ Taken From Fanfic sakura

Last edited:
Reaction score
Har shaks ko uske maqam se zyada izat do. Agar A'lla Zarf hua tou tumhain bhi mohabbat aur izzat dega. Agar Kam zarf hua tou apnay apko Bohat azeem samjhey ga.

^^ These lines.<3