• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rantings Of A Beautiful Mind

Reaction score
At times i feel keh this world is merely where all the bad people live.But recently i saw this show where i actually learned yet again that there is still good in this world.
There was this Christian who actually donated his kidney to a Muslim whom he didn't even know about. The Muslim told the Christian about his current situation and then the Christian at the spot decided to donate his kidney.
I was Ahmazed to say the least. knowing keh there are still people out there who'll do such acts.
So dont lose hope. This world is like Yin and Yang where good and evil strive at the same time.

Reaction score
superthumb.jpg

Reaction score
At times i feel keh this world is merely where all the bad people live.But recently i saw this show where i actually learned yet again that there is still good in this world.
There was this Christian who actually donated his kidney to a Muslim whom he didn't even know about. The Muslim told the Christian about his current situation and then the Christian at the spot decided to donate his kidney.
I was Ahmazed to say the least. knowing keh there are still people out there who'll do such acts.
So dont lose hope. This world is like Yin and Yang where good and evil strive at the same time.
Nice to see you felt content by such a good deed.
Ahan Yin-Yang.

Reaction score
What right do i have to say on others character when my own is no longer good. Just because someone hurt me, i hurt them back? Is that what i have learned throughout my life?
To stoop so low. To a level where even the other didn't.
Build your character first MD before pointing on others. For you are no saint at all. For you have hurt people in ways that none can do. It is not them who are at wrong but you yourself. Your hidden anger burst out at the time when it should never have. Either learn the art of keeping it in completely , or just learn to lend on someone.
My humble apologies to all. And when i say all I mean ALL.