• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

:( READ AND HELP IF YOU CAN.

Reaction score
MY ISLAMIAT EXAM IS ON 10TH MAY, AND HERE I AM COMPILING MY OWN NOTES IN SO LITTLE TIME, DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE OF ANY USE?
:(:cry:πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜°πŸ˜«πŸ˜–πŸ˜£πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜žπŸ˜¬πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜₯πŸ˜“πŸ€₯😢🀀

Reaction score
Of course ... no hard work goes to waste.Also, a recommendation would be to view examiner reports which compiling so your notes will come out as amazing ones.Hopefully... wish you best of luck.

Reaction score
Thank you.
I did manage to do them for section 2 and 1 in history, and note making is one of the most time taking but fruit ful manner of studying but there's no time.

Reaction score
There is plenty of time keeping in mind that you don't get distracted and remembering that a day has 24 hours and one hour has sixty minuites and every minuite has sixty seconds. Imagine that every second you waste can and will become hours at the end of the day.
Wish you best of luck and hope that you find the courage and strength to work harder than ever.

Reaction score
MY ISLAMIAT EXAM IS ON 10TH MAY, AND HERE I AM COMPILING MY OWN NOTES IN SO LITTLE TIME, DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE OF ANY USE?
:(:cry:πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜°πŸ˜«πŸ˜–πŸ˜£πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜žπŸ˜¬πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜₯πŸ˜“πŸ€₯😢🀀
I take IGCSEs and don't take Islamiyat, however it seems to me that it is enough time, work hard, wake up early, and do the best you possibly can, and finally ✨"Tawakal" ✨ (rely) on Allah SWT.
Wishing you the best of luck, and will include you in my prayers. Also, Ramadan Mubarak!!