• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Read Me!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm posting 9 chaps here of a novel. Plz give it a read. And tell me ur notions and what should my sis do 2 improve it.
Well I am at chapter 4 right now and I have to say that I really like the story :) it got me very interested to know where the story leads :) I really liked it, your sister is such a wonderful writer and she uses her words perfectly to blend in with the story.. I advise her to mind her punctuation, because in the chapters that I have read so far, she seems to be mis-using her punctuations such as comma, full stop etc.

And she needs to check her work once again, the way she frames her sentences excellent Masha Allah but she needs to view her mistakes once again, im not saying change the whole story.. but just keep a look out for little errors like:
The sixth music period was I enjoyed most but today it was drag too

She could change it to: The sixth period was music, I really enjoyed it but today it was a total drag.

or she can change the sentence to whatever she likes :)
She should continue writing this story, I really liked it and I cant wait to read it all :)

Reaction score
Well I am at chapter 4 right now and I have to say that I really like the story :) it got me very interested to know where the story leads :) I really liked it, your sister is such a wonderful writer and she uses her words perfectly to blend in with the story.. I advise her to mind her punctuation, because in the chapters that I have read so far, she seems to be mis-using her punctuations such as comma, full stop etc.

And she needs to check her work once again, the way she frames her sentences excellent Masha Allah but she needs to view her actumistakes once again, im not saying change the whole story.. but just keep a look out for little errors like:
The sixth music period was I enjoyed most but today it was drag too

She could change it to: The sixth period was music, I really enjoyed it but today it was a total drag.

or she can change the sentence to whatever she likes :)
She should continue writing this story, I really liked it and I cant wait to read it all :)

thank u so much 4 reading.... and she's glad u liked it. it was actually her 3rd try. the 1st two got deleted when we installed the new window, she just wrote it real fast and uploaded it 2 avoid such thing. thax 4 the d advice... :)

Reaction score
thank u so much 4 reading.... and she's glad u liked it. it was actually her 3rd try. the 1st two got deleted when we installed the new window, she just wrote it real fast and uploaded it 2 avoid such thing. thax 4 the d advice... :)

kis level ki hai?