• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reagents and Conditions for Organic Chem...

Reaction score
Hey guys.. Plz any1 help me out.. Em confused between the reagents and conditions of the Organic reactions... Can any1 plz post here awl da organic reactions with their suitable reagents and conditions or just giv me a link where i can find the whole list!

Help needed Urgently! Thnx :)

Reaction score
r u in as or a level
i added all da benzene reaction sa few days back
u go thru da pgs its named' @msk i guess u askd 4 benzene reactions'
other dan dat dere is another pg where msk askd for ame thing and captaindanger gve some linkd
u check dem out ! or ask him!

Reaction score
hey buddy em in AS level... The reactions u posted r awl related to A2 organic chem... So if u or sum1 else has a link or the list of awl AS level organic reaction's reagents and conditions so kindly post them here....

Thnx :)

Reaction score
well sorry den!
i did ask 1st!
i d hv typd dem al but im real buzy wid ma other subj
wait for a day or 2 i ll try 2 add them
if i dont ... dont take personally cuz im not promisin it!

Reaction score
Bro take ur time.. as soon as u get free type them or if u can find any website link containing them so post it here...

Thnx :)

Reaction score
FOR Chemistry PAPER 33!!!!!!!!!!

hydrated ammonim salt titrated with KMnO4
usual salt analysis
one thermal question

We have to titrate ammonium nitrate with KMn04 or would we need to oxidize potassium iodide in the presence of ammonium nitrate and then titrate the resulting solution with sodium thiosulphate? :|

see question no.1 in june2008-31
a similar question is expected!

FOR PHYSICS ASLEVEL PAPER 33

what we hav been practicing is the electricity one with beads in place of resistors.its very simple..and ya in the oscillation one we will be having a cylinder instead of a pendulam bob..

i doubt anything concerning magnets or diodes on A2 level will come for As practicals, hmm, they might just be giving diode as just another component of the circuit system, in past years there were things like that, but the procedure is still the same, you will just have to either measure current, volt etc. and draw the graph, and by the way it will be helpful to review the graphs for diodes. before going for exam.

YOU WILL NEED
1.retort stand.
2.bob/cylinder
3.stopwatch.
4.thread
5.multimeters
6.batteries
7.clamps.
8.resistors.
9.contacts