• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

really need advice

Reaction score
times going like hell. I dont understand how i will complete all past papers. give some advice i am really depressed. morning goes without study cause i got to deal with certain things and afternoon no chance to study cause i don feel to and evening i study but dont be able to complete my objective. If u say a proper routine will make everything possible but it doesnt work for me. I am really getting mad of all this, dont no were i am goin to end up. :cry:

Reaction score
IGCSE100 it seems that this is your first year doing IGCSE.What you are feeling is normal.Stress and pressure shouldnot get over you and donot make it affect your studies.It is always good to study and satisfy yourself with what you studied.It always good to make your own notes which make it easy to refer to it later.About past papers you can do questions related to the topics you have studied (remember after studying only not before that).Before the exam by a month and half or month you should be revising only and doing pastpapers at an average of the last 10 years.I hope that I helped you.waiting for your reply.

Reaction score
well footballer girl thanks for the response you have given, but do u know why i am so deppressed cause i have the feeling of losing. I want my mom and dad to be proud of me. Please kindly answer me just one question will i succeed? . may god bless you.

Reaction score
Deppression may be because of many reasons,but you shouldnot be deppressed at all.Study well and everything is going to be ok.Everyone wants to make his/her parents proud but you should think of yourself ,your dreams and what you want to be in the future.My advise to you not to study too much and have some leisure time and always make studying interesting for example if you are taking biology go to youtube and see some Excreatory system videos and try to search for subjects websites .

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
U have got a HUGE HUGE time left for exams!!!
JUST RELAX!!
First Go through the whole syllabus ( Books and everything u have ) ....... after covering it up (Say till mid of February), start doing the past papers,, with mark schemes and examiner reports!!
U CAN ABSOLUTELY COVER EVERYTHING, even if u study for (Max.) 6-7 hours a day- with full concentration!