• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Really people answer this, my friend is really concered

Reaction score
i have a friend of mine who's keep thinking about her maths paper 1 core , she wrote all the paper in pencil because she wanted to revise her answers and write it again in pen , but time finished and they didn't give her even 1 extra minute to write her answers in pen , i already told her that the paper will be U which is ungraded but she's still having a hope, what do u think

Reaction score
I think it's fine because the only reason why they ask to write in ball point pen is because to avoid any problems when the paper is sent over. And they will scan another copy of the paper. So it doesn't much matter. My brother did igcse spanish in pencil accidentally but it was marked and he got an A...so I don't think you have to worry that much. But please write in pen in future papers. I guess..just pray your friend's paper will be marked then.