• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Really tensed Please Help(FAST Entry test score)

Reaction score
So i just gave Fast's Entry test today and attempted 101(out of 110) and got 79 correct. Now i did my Alevels with BCC and equivalence of 73%. I'm really tensed about my chances in this uni. I selected Lahore + Islamabad campus too if that matters. So guys please tell me do i have any chance to get in??

Reaction score
u gave the test ? ws it hard ? what topics came ? too much fsc ? did u study by ureself or academy ? how long ws the test ? did u attempt the sample test on web too?
i am to give it on 7th july. Allah khair karey In Shaa Allah

A_K will be able to help u

A_K

Reaction score
So i just gave Fast's Entry test today and attempted 101(out of 110) and got 79 correct. Now i did my Alevels with BCC and equivalence of 73%. I'm really tensed about my chances in this uni. I selected Lahore + Islamabad campus too if that matters. So guys please tell me do i have any chance to get in??

After negative marking your score would be almost 74 (if i am not wrong ??) ... Last year the concept was "70+ is in" .... its a decent score if u ask me ... I think u have a fair chance in lahore campus and u should make it comfortably to Islamabad campus which is not bad either , just a couple of hostel issues.... so cheer up :)

A_K

Reaction score
u gave the test ? ws it hard ? what topics came ? too much fsc ? did u study by ureself or academy ? how long ws the test ? did u attempt the sample test on web too?

WOW ... thats a lot of questions .. have some mercy on the poor guy :p

Reaction score
After negative marking your score would be almost 74 (if i am not wrong ??) ... Last year the concept was "70+ is in" .... its a decent score if u ask me ... I think u have a fair chance in lahore campus and u should make it comfortably to Islamabad campus which is not bad either , just a couple of hostel issues.... so cheer up :)

Oh i hope you're right. I had took a gap year so you can imagine how tensed i would be in these times :p Anyway Thankyou im a little bit releived now :)

Reaction score

Test was not hard but time management was being an issue for me atleast, especially in Basic math and IQ section... paper was of two hours and was fsc based mostly.

Reaction score
Test was not hard but time management was being an issue for me atleast, especially in Basic math and IQ section... paper was of two hours and was fsc based mostly.
shoot i havent studied a word of fsc,,,:(

Reaction score
shoot i havent studied a word of fsc,,,:(

Best thing i can advice you right now is to somehow buy the KIPS entry test series. I found it the most helpful book among all the entry test books plus it has topics summary and important points too so you dont have to be cramming the fsc books as this series will cover whatever can come.

Reaction score
Best thing i can advice you right now is to somehow buy the KIPS entry test series. I found it the most helpful book among all the entry test books plus it has topics summary and important points too so you dont have to be cramming the fsc books as this series will cover whatever can come.
i have the punjab books of ECAT, and is self study any good ?

Reaction score
Well i think self study for physics would be sufficient as for maths i think you might need help as a lot of topics are new and you haven't got much time left.