• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reappearing for Pakstudies an Islamiat in Oct 2013

Reaction score
Guys i gave Pak Studies Islamiat and Urdu in may 2012 and I got 2B's and 1A, A in Urdu. But i want to improve my Pak Studies and Islamiat grades, can any one please provide me with some plan or some important books and revision notes.

Reaction score
HISTORY: Familiarize yourself with past paper questions since most questions are repeated and usually those which are newly introduced are based on the previous questions. Also make sure you are aware of how level marking for the questions work so that your chances of getting A* are firmly secured.
For history you should consult Nigel Kelly's, Nigel Smith's and Farooq Bajwa's book. Plus there are some great websites that can help you in your prepartion.
GEOGRAPHY: Make an exhaustive preparation of the syllabus using Sethi's book. Then immediately switch to past papers and try your level best to complete 10 years past papers (preferably till 2000 and even some earlier papers if you have the time). Make sure to read the Examiner Report, very important.
ISLAMIAT: Islamiat is a little tricky. Nowadays Cambridge is dishing out some tough Islamiat papers, but if you work hard, then there will be no problem. For Islamiat there are a plethora of books you can consult but mainly you should stick to Maulvi Jahangir's, Yasmeen Malik's and Farkhanda Noor's book. For Islamiat, you should be well versed in every topic of the syllabus. I mean they can give you anything. The questions at the end of Maulvi Jahangirs book after a topic are very useful. You should be well aware of the past paper questions but you cant really rely on them like that in History so your focus should be more on extensively preparing the syllabus and you'll fine.
Hope this helped :)