• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Recent Game you played

Reaction score
GetSomeLife
alphabravocharlie:
Max Payne 3 Will Push PC ''To Its Limits'', Says Rockstar
Rockstar's 35GB required hard drive space raised a few eyebrows when it was first announced, and now that we're approaching the PC launch date, they're hitting the streets to explain why. "A good portion of the extra space requirements on PC can be attributed to the increased size of the textures, which are four times the size of those on consoles," said lead PC designer Kevin Hoare. "In addition, the audio quality is significantly higher than the consoles due to lower compression rates, which improves audio fidelity." Source : http://games.on.net/article/15712/Max_Payne_3_Will_Push_PC_To_Its_Limits_Says_Rockstar

Reaction score
GetSomeLife
alphabravocharlie:
Max Payne 3 Will Push PC ''To Its Limits'', Says Rockstar
Rockstar's 35GB required hard drive space raised a few eyebrows when it was first announced, and now that we're approaching the PC launch date, they're hitting the streets to explain why. "A good portion of the extra space requirements on PC can be attributed to the increased size of the textures, which are four times the size of those on consoles," said lead PC designer Kevin Hoare. "In addition, the audio quality is significantly higher than the consoles due to lower compression rates, which improves audio fidelity." Source : http://games.on.net/article/15712/Max_Payne_3_Will_Push_PC_To_Its_Limits_Says_Rockstar
:X3:
i just bought just cause 2 and dark souls :(
Waiting for prototype 2 and darksiders 2 :X3:

Reaction score
Finished the RUN and MW3 during my holidays.
I'm playing carbon right now (don't ask why)
I'm on PC