• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Recent Game you played

Reaction score
AoA all members ,
in this thread you have to share about the name of game which you were playing , is or would gonna play (Any console game not physical :wink:
Well I start then ... I had played Mass effect 2 ( The game of the year 2010 ) earlier :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Walikum Salaam!

I am done with Gears of War 3, BF3 and MW3 <3 recently... Playing Assassin's Creed Revelations now... :)

Reaction score
What :O it's running on your system ???
Well kindly tell the specs of your computer...
I've played the series till Brotherhood ... & as far as BF3 is concerned I haven't played it yet but have seen its game play :D

Reaction score
I am a console gamer... Xbox 360 :) Used to be a PC gamer, not anymore... BF3 graphics are way better than MW3... But not the game-play... EA still did pretty well!

Reaction score
Yeah they did pretty well !!
BTW you then must have played C&C 3 Tiberium Wars ... If you are a EA fan like me :D

Reaction score
Finished assassins creed revelations, lord of the rings war in the north and gears of war 3. Playing Pro evolution soccer 2012.

Reaction score
Yeah but the phatt one or the new slim? Other good games are going to come next year now...

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
CaptainDanger said:
Yeah but the phatt one or the new slim? Other good games are going to come next year now...

The new slim one. So how did you guess? :unknown:

I am not an online gamer... So expected the same... :p