• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RECHECK PRACTICAL CHEMISTRY (AS)

Reaction score
hello guys i worked real hard this nov 2013 and got u in practicals which is totally unacceptable it is partly because of my centre APS(army public school) hyderabad they gave me chemicals which were not giving results even for a test for copper which is easiest test that u ever come along but we couldn't detect that because of faulty chemicals what should i do now how to contact CIE my overall grade is ruined because of this.

i did mail british council but i think it was useless

Reaction score
be patient British council will get back 2 u ,its just that they reply according to mails received first :)

Reaction score
not puttin u down but....same was my case when i gave my prac exams in may/june 2013 session...i messed up my chem prac totally simply cuz of faulty apparatus ....
n i did kinda contact the british council,complain on the spot of examination n sent a report of complain....but no response,i ended up wid a D unfortunately.....best is to retake it.

Reaction score
not puttin u down but....same was my case when i gave my prac exams in may/june 2013 session...i messed up my chem prac totally simply cuz of faulty apparatus ....
n i did kinda contact the british council,complain on the spot of examination n sent a report of complain....but no response,i ended up wid a D unfortunately.....best is to retake it.
i got U in practical my overall grade fallen to B