• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Registering for UHS mcat 2018

Reaction score
Is there anyone who is taking mcat this year? I am having some problems with filling out the qualifications section. What are our majors and roll no.s supposed to be? And A Levels students don't have any marks for HSSC 1. So how are we supposed to fill their marks out?

Reaction score
Is there anyone who is taking mcat this year? I am having some problems with filling out the qualifications section. What are our majors and roll no.s supposed to be? And A Levels students don't have any marks for HSSC 1. So how are we supposed to fill their marks out?
Sure , lemme help you :p

Reaction score
Still an O Levels student, but I think we have to get equivalence.. not sure though