• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

registration forms for may/june 2013.

Reaction score
Assalam o alaikum, can anyone please tell me when is the registration for cie may/june 2013 examination starting?

Shukriyah.

Reaction score
since the datesheet for 2013 session is out and someone here was talking about taking papers in 2013 and then the same person said s/he didn't get the statement of entry yet so this whole thing got me thinking. Thank you though!
Jazak Allah.

Reaction score
oh lol. i was just being abit low on how we haven't finished this session and people are talking about the next battle to fight :p i think it'll be starting after the result in January, most probably mid of February.

Reaction score
oh lol. i was just being abit low on how we haven't finished this session and people are talking about the next battle to fight :p i think it'll be starting after the result in January, most probably mid of February.
konsa paper die tumne ?

Reaction score
15th or 25th Jan is the last date... I am not sure though... Just heard it from a word of mouth.

Reaction score
now can some one help me find the registration form for may june 2013....................................oct/nove exams are over right so it should most probably be out n it it's not out yet then when will it be out???

Reaction score
hi everybody.
Can anyone tell me when the registration form for may/june 2013 will be out and the time table..

Reaction score
"The deadline for making entries for our June 2013 exam series is 21 February 2013. Your school needs to be registered with Cambridge before you can make exam entries, so please do not delay your application."
You better hurry up, bro.

Reaction score
Everybody at our school's registered and all. So the registration form's been out for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages