• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Remodelling the XtremePaper's O Level Forum

Reaction score
BTW ***amd*** Maths is kind of full. FLRNAB and muhammadali233 are already fighting over it. :D
No problem he can join the fight. There is no time:
giphy.gif

Reaction score
Good.

Technically, these are the 4 fields we need help in.

1. Notes (I think we may well have to scrap off this section due to lack of content - but we should have this IMO - would need some digging.. Everybody just upload your notes (then delete tehm) and I'll make one gigantic .rar file for each subject or partition it. We can just use the whole of robinhoodmustafa 's thread [with his consent])
  2. Basic Outline regarding the subject (what it contains, how tough is it, probably some counseling tips too - I can do that alone if no one wants to help).
  3. Exam Tips/Normal Tips (Need everyone's help here - just tell on how to ace the subject, how to study it etc)
  4. Toughest Questions (Basically, topic by topic tough past paper questions regarding each topic)
We got a guy for Economics, so if you can help in Accounting or Business Studies it would be good. :)
The notes should be there but one .rar file might not be a very good idea. New notes will come and not everyone will want notes on everything on a specific subject. Just sort them out and post their links in order of general and different topics etc., that might be a better idea.

Reaction score
The notes should be there but one .rar file might not be a very good idea. New notes will come and not everyone will want notes on everything on a specific subject. Just sort them out and post their links in order of general and different topics etc., that might be a better idea.

So, am I right when I say this is my stance and yours?
My stance: One rar file, which has subfolders per subject.
Your stance: Where all topics have different download links.

Your looks better to me if yes.

Reaction score
So, am I right when I say this is my stance and yours?
My stance: One rar file, which has subfolders per subject.
Your stance: Where all topics have different download links.

Your looks better to me if yes.
I mean it should be something like O-Level notes center but in a more organised manner with topics etc. and should be regularly updated as O-Level Notes Center does not have majority of the notes made in the last year or so. And yes, different link for every topic might not be a very bad idea.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great idea!
Although I did something similar some 3 years ago (which is now the content of the O Level thread Enferno made), with time, syllabus changes & methods of study become outdated. IIRC back when I wrote it, I asked people to skip section 3 (as did I) in History. I'll recheck the thread here to see if he copied that part or not, but that's no longer good advice since there's a compulsory question now, and it can come from Section 3. I may be wrong, but that's just what I've heard.

Such a thread for A Levels is also needed. A lot of people make haphazard subject decisions due to deadlines and end up dropping their elective while they could've and should've had another, more apropos subject. Great initiative, nonetheless. All the best. I would've gladly scanned my Isl notes that helped me (and the people I've shared them with) immensely. Too bad I wrote them quite some time ago and all the ink has faded. It's just white pages now. :(