• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Repeat or No repeat ?

Reaction score
I wanted to ask can i apply for october november session after my may june 2012 result :/ ? In Chemistry i will get about .. paper 1 : 14-18 paper 3 : 22-27 .. paper 2 : 50-51 ... And i maths Paper 1 : 53-55 .. paper 6 : 34-37 ... can any one tell me what could be my expected grades so that i dont get my hopes too high:)

Reaction score
where did u get that from?
the coordinator at our school told us coz we were discussing whther to repeat or not -because mmany of us think we''ll flunk these papers so shouldwe repeat or not .She told us to give it all we've got and to stop thinkin about repeating coz you cant get an A* if you have repeated

Reaction score
Reaction score
no no when u repeat ur previous grades are discarded , so u can get an astar .. i have cousins in pak who did bad in AS may june then repeated in october november Got 2A's and a B .. then in may june of A2 got 1 astar and 2 B's

Reaction score
no no when u repeat ur previous grades are discarded , so u can get an astar .. i have cousins in pak who did bad in AS may june then repeated in october november Got 2A's and a B .. then in may june of A2 got 1 astar and 2 B's
what i know is that u can get A+ in other subjects if you havent repeated them-but wont get an A+ in the repeated subject .So tell me , was the A star that they got IN the subject that they repeated ?

Reaction score
Just saying but I got CC in two AS subjects last June. Resat AS and Gave A2 togeather in November. Got an A* overall in both. Hope that solves your argument.

By the way your school coordinator should get a new job imo. Probably ends up ruining what could be a very smart choice for some people.

Reaction score
Just saying but I got CC in two AS subjects last June. Resat AS and Gave A2 togeather in November. Got an A* overall in both. Hope that solves your argument.

By the way your school coordinator should get a new job imo. Probably ends up ruining what could be a very smart choice for some people.

I see what you did there. :D