• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Request to everyone.

Reaction score
So I usually have an Adblock program turned on for some websites because their ads are really inappropriate as I have younger siblings roaming in the house all day. But ever since I've understood how such free websites work, I've been using the Adblock extension from chrome because it allows me to turn it off for specific websites.

Today while surfing the forums and I realized I had my Adblock turned on for this site and I've been using this site for more than 2 years now I think. I felt really bad and would like to apologize to the owners of this website. Its really a great thing in itself that you guys are providing us with such a platform to discuss, ask questions share knowledge and best of all find all the papers we want very easily. You guys shouldn't have to pay from your pockets to keep this site running, its the users' responsibility to support the website by watching the ads.

So I'd like to request everyone on this forum to turn off you Adblocking software for this site and every other website like this. If you don't know how to turn off your adblock software then install this one from chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en
and then when you open www.xtremepapers.com, look at your address bad, besides it should be a stop sign, click it and choose the option "Don't run on this domain".

Finally, I'd love to contribute to your guys in any other way possible as a compensation for the two years I didn't support you guys with ads, and I'm really thankful to you guys such a website. Ofcourse thanks to Allah too, as nothing happens without his will.

=)