• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

requirements for equilance certificate

Reaction score
hey everybody i am an a level student and i was planning on getting my equilance made so please could anyone guide me about what to do .any right guidance would be appreciated.

Reaction score
yar just go and get your equivalence made at ibcc office. you will require a level certificate, statement of entry and some other things. and when your equivalence is being made make urgent equivalence which will come after 7 working days. do it urgent otherwise your equivalence will come after a month.

Reaction score
o
yar just go and get your equivalence made at ibcc office. you will require a level certificate, statement of entry and some other things. and when your equivalence is being made make urgent equivalence which will come after 7 working days. do it urgent otherwise your equivalence will come after a month.
OK THANK YOU i will download the form from internet and get it made urgently

Reaction score
o
OK THANK YOU i will download the form from internet and get it made urgently

i dont know which form u are downloading. did u go to ibcc office and say to make your equivalence urgently. i didnt get which form u were downloading online for your equivalence?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

They don't need your statement of entry.

And for equivalence, you need all certificates - O and A level - in both original and photocopied-form along with a photocopy of your CNIC/B-form (or passport, if you are a foreign national).

P.S FYI, urgent certificates take 3 working days.

Reaction score
They don't need your statement of entry.

And for equivalence, you need all certificates - O and A level - in both original and photocopied-form along with a photocopy of your CNIC/B-form (or passport, if you are a foreign national).

P.S FYI, urgent certificates take 3 working days.

urgent application in karachi takes 7-10 days sadly.

Reaction score
http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/Downloads/form.pdf
i wanted to get an equilance of o level so i could not understand some the things in it eg
Level of Secondary Education [Lower/Junior Secondary Upper/Senior Secondary]

Duration of course in years (Class-I onwards)

Accreditation status of Institution along with name of Accrediting Authority

what is DMCs

i was confused about them so anyone please guide me AND TELL ABOUT THERE ANSWERS

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i wanted to get an equilance of o level so i could not understand some the things in it eg

what is DMCs

i was confused about them so anyone please guide me AND TELL ABOUT THERE ANSWERS
Lower Secondary.
For O-level, that duration is usually 9 years.
And you can leave the next part blank.

These questions mainly apply to those qualifications that are not well-known. But since CIE O-level is quite a well known qualifications, the IBCC people won't even look at these parts in such cases.

Reaction score

what is DMCs

I was told to leave all of them blank :p

Reaction score
Lower Secondary.
For O-level, that duration is usually 9 years.
And you can leave the next part blank.

These questions mainly apply to those qualifications that are not well-known. But since CIE O-level is quite a well known qualifications, the IBCC people won't even look at these parts in such cases.

thanks

Reaction score
this isnt a answer to the thread but I wanted to ask

my question is that I appeared in my GCE olevels from pakistan for equalivance are pkstd isl and urdu compulsory? I dont get it on the site it says for foreign qulaification such as olevels ur allowed to take have 5 subjects if your a forginer but then it also says that pakistan studies isl and urdu are not compulsory for those who did it from aboard please someone help me and clear to me do.i have to or not.give these subjects I dont think u have to but plz someone make me clear thanks

Reaction score
this isnt a answer to the thread but I wanted to ask

my question is that I appeared in my GCE olevels from pakistan for equalivance are pkstd isl and urdu compulsory? I dont get it on the site it says for foreign qulaification such as olevels ur allowed to take have 5 subjects if your a forginer but then it also says that pakistan studies isl and urdu are not compulsory for those who did it from aboard please someone help me and clear to me do.i have to or not.give these subjects I dont think u have to but plz someone make me clear thanks

>If you have appeared for O levels from anywhere in Pak, then urdu, pakstudies and islamiyaat are required.

>If O levels (and A levels) from outside Pak, you dont need the above subjects.

>If O levels from abroad and A levels from Pak, then you will have to appear for the above subjects BUT the wont add them in your O level equivalence certificate. (Happened with me and my friend).

Feel free to ask more. Im quite experienced esp. in this area. :(

Reaction score
hey thanks alot but now iam even more confused :-/
I rang the ibcc people they said that since iam forgien national iam exempt from these subjects even if I appeared from pakistan
and then also on the ibcc website I found a notification in the notification section saying that u dont need to if u appeared from the pakistani orgin heres a screen shot btw when did u make ur equlivance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-19-07-26-55.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-19-07-26-55.png
    250 KB · Views: 19
    250 KB · Views: 14
    250 KB · Views: 12
    250 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
thats good then...you dont need the subjects. :) Theres nothing to get confused now. Just apply for equivalency :)
I got my A levels equivalency this month.

Reaction score
but iam still confused as on the application form it says that if u have appeared in olevels and alevels from Pakistan u have to:-/ confused:mad: or maybe they havnet updated the form.