• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Respected Members,plz take note....!

Reaction score
As the number of members on XPC has tremendously increased, so has it given to problems for the members privacy. The inflow of new users has unfortunately brought some stalkers to xpc who take pleasure in flirting with the female members of the community. This has led to disturbances in the normal flow of activities on xpc as well as has caused great problems for the respected members of the community. The mental distress which they feel upon encountering such 'shameless' people is only known to those who have encountered such indecencies. Occasionally such extreme vulgar language has been used which is against the moral principles and decencies civilized society.
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to my fellow members, who have been victims of such indecencies, as well as request them to take some steps in order to avoid such things in the future.
If someone approaches you with that kind of unethical approach it is my principle advice that you:
1. You should immediately add that user to your ignore list.
2. Report such people to the Respected admins/moderators.(highly important)

I hope that we do our best to eradicate such 'shameless' people from our community

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
As the number of members on XPC has tremendously increased, so has it given to problems for the members privacy. The inflow of new users has unfortunately brought some stalkers to xpc who take pleasure in flirting with the female members of the community. This has led to disturbances in the normal flow of activities on xpc as well as has caused great problems for the respected members of the community. The mental distress which they feel upon encountering such 'shameless' people is only known to those who have encountered such indecencies. Occasionally such extreme vulgar language has been used which is against the moral principles and decencies civilized society.
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to my fellow members, who have been victims of such indecencies, as well as request them to take some steps in order to avoid such things in the future.
If someone approaches you with that kind of unethical approach it is my principle advice that you:
2. Report such people to the Respect admins/moderators.(highly important)

I hope that we do our best to eradicate such 'shameless' people from our community
Thankyou for bringing it up.

I've had to deal with such disgusting stuff.. I cannot even mention/think about it! m sure the Mods have too... (n)

My advice is Report the stuff... we will deal with it, insha'Allah! plus learn to ignore PM-s,.... especially by unknown ppl.

secondly.. don't post ur pictures online... or other info that can be used to identify you (name, address.. blah blah)..
seriously, keep ur privacy online. Especially muslim sisters; you know Islam gives you a lot of privacy (like men aren't even allowed to look at u).. that's for ur own good, a pearl is precious so it is protected & hidden in it's shell. Please don't post ur pics online... my humble request. plus try to limit ur conversations with the opposite gender to studies only... why go towards a path that may lead to pain...? (even if we assume it won't chances are ur studies will be affected)
Please Think about it.
sincerely,
GoodRobot41.

Reaction score

thanx i really needed that one ^^
u noe y!! :D

Reaction score
GoodRobot41.
smiley-greet013.gif
(y) (y)

Reaction score

i agree man i was a vict.... of this but thanks God admin banned him but still some there on xpc .

Reaction score

Good Post..need to spread awareness amongst all the members of xpc!! And i agree by what u said. Could new rules help this cause??

Reaction score

Thank you 'Awesome bhai' for sharing this :')

Reaction score
2. Report such people to the Respected admins/moderators.(highly important)

(y)
Thankyou for bringing it up.

I've had to deal with such disgusting stuff.. I cannot even mention/think about it! m sure the Mods have too... (n)

My advice is Report the stuff... we will deal with it, insha'Allah! plus learn to ignore PM-s,.... especially by unknown ppl.

secondly.. don't post ur pictures online... or other info that can be used to identify you (name, address.. blah blah)..
seriously, keep ur privacy online. Especially muslim sisters; you know Islam gives you a lot of privacy (like men aren't even allowed to look at u).. that's for ur own good, a pearl is precious so it is protected & hidden in it's shell. Please don't post ur pics online... my humble request. plus try to limit ur conversations with the opposite gender to studies only... why go towards a path that may lead to pain...? (even if we assume it won't chances are ur studies will be affected)
Please Think about it.
sincerely,
GoodRobot41.

(y)