• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Respected Seniors & Friends

Reaction score
Dear Seniors I need Suggestion about Physic & Chemistry .. I have Solved both Redspot (Topical)+ also I have solved question papers (paper 2). .. So I need Suggestion Of Chemistry/Physics Paper 4 .. Please Suggest me The Questions patter Where to pay more attention etc

Reaction score
Dear Seniors I need Suggestion about Physic & Chemistry .. I have Solved both Redspot (Topical)+ also I have solved question papers (paper 2). .. So I need Suggestion Of Chemistry/Physics Paper 4 .. Please Suggest me The Questions patter Where to pay more attention etc
If you have time on your hands, you should first revise the core topics and make sure you have cleared all your doubts. Then you should start solving past papers. Each time you solve past papers, you should immediately look up at the answers from mark schemes, otherwise all your efforts will go to waste. After carefully examining the mark schemes against your own answers, you should be able to find out your weaknesses. Never let your past paper problems to accumulate. As soon as you have a doubt, try to clear it immediately, with the help of your teachers, peers or internet. Finally, make your own custom-made notes using points from mark schemes, your teacher's notes and points from the coursebooks. Try to refrain from using answers from Redspot to check your work as they do not always comply with the mark schemes.
You can take a look at some of my notes from this thread - https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...stry-biology-and-computing.35102/#post-848030

Reaction score

Electro magnetism nd electromagnetic induction plus radioactivity nd atomic ph..1 question will come for sure..
Have to be good with graphs..like if they ask for a best fit line and u dont get one u'ev to make the marks on each side equal for a straight line..

Chemistry- periodic table nd organic chem is the most important..organic chem question is for sure..P4 mostly question will come from chemical reacions, energy from chemicals nd electrolysis..hope this helps :)

Reaction score
I Cant Setup Divert mind toward it ..
Do some graphs from past papers. They will look difficult at first but after you solve 5 or 6 of them, things will become really easy. Ask for your teacher's help if required. Paper 5 is one of those papers where a teacher's guidance is really important.

Reaction score
Do some graphs from past papers. They will look difficult at first but after you solve 5 or 6 of them, things will become really easy. Ask for your teacher's help if required. Paper 5 is one of those papers where a teacher's guidance is really important.
I dont have paper 5 can you give me some question 5-6 related to Graph

Reaction score
hmm Yup Am Giving Olevel May/June 2015. .. So I need notes on paper 6 chemistry patterns ..