• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result November 2015

Reaction score
I am sorry! but also surprise cos there is not a single word mention of result on Xtreme!? :mad: hehe
I have no idea when its coming or when will I get the password in mail, has anyone of you got it yet?

Reaction score
I am sorry! but also surprise cos there is not a single word mention of result on Xtreme!? :mad: hehe
I have no idea when its coming or when will I get the password in mail, has anyone of you got it yet?
Results are on 19th Jan of 2016 at 06:00 GMT/UTC,that's what it said on my result info paper.But then when I checked on the CIE website it says 19 for OL and 13 for AL.So I'm confused.
Anyway they don't usually email you the username and password.
You should contact your centre or school for this.
I got mine maybe like 2 weeks ago from my school.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When will u have the login details at your center?
here they haven't said anything about the results!! :/
From the center where I gave my As level examinations, they said that I will have to go there tomorrow after 11:30 before the day ends, and I will get my log in details there. And on that spot I will check there in the co-ordinator desk. :) Go to ur center tomorrow after 6:00 GMT and ask for ur log in details. Or to coffirm call your center and ask for it. :)

Results are on 19th Jan of 2016 at 06:00 GMT/UTC,that's what it said on my result info paper.But then when I checked on the CIE website it says 19 for OL and 13 for AL.So I'm confused.
Anyway they don't usually email you the username and password.
You should contact your centre or school for this.
I got mine maybe like 2 weeks ago from my school.
O Level and IGCSE are on 19th and As and A Level are on 13th :)

Reaction score
From the center where I gave my As level examinations, they said that I will have to go there tomorrow after 11:30 before the day ends, and I will get my log in details there. And on that spot I will check there in the co-ordinator desk. :) Go to ur center tomorrow after 6:00 GMT and ask for ur log in details. Or to coffirm call your center and ask for it. :)

O Level and IGCSE are on 19th and As and A Level are on 13th :)
But on my username and password sheet it said. 19th. :/
Khair anyway,we'll see.

Reaction score
But on my username and password sheet it said. 19th. :/
Khair anyway,we'll see.
Yes, it's 19th for O'levels. 13th for A'levels(They changed the dates this time and it will always be different every january to help A'level students with their applications and stuff)

Reaction score
Yes, it's 19th for O'levels. 13th for A'levels(They changed the dates this time and it will always be different every january to help A'level students with their applications and stuff)
Okay thanks