• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RESULT

Reaction score
tjat wud be a nytmare.....what was most difficult ppr this tym for phy che bio and math.....

Reaction score
Just don't worry about the result (though I suppose you will have some anxiety since there's like 12 days left), I mean it's not like you should be expecting horrible grades or something, keep your hopes high.

Reaction score
ur rite... but i like keeping my hopes real low so that i wont be shocked out of my skin if, God Forbid, something really bad comes up! here is sth i want to share with u awll: "Winners never quit and Quitters never win, what are u??" =D

Reaction score
oh wowowow that was amazing candid24hours................i love that statement. :good: :good: this is something which should be in every person's mind...............
seeeeee.....................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................now look i have also given my o levels exam and what i think is that a person must hope or keep faith.........but should never expect!!! If you keep your expectations high, then my friend you will surely or indeed get the opposite result. So my recommendation is to BECAREFUL!!

Reaction score
candid24hours said:
ur rite... but i like keeping my hopes real low so that i wont be shocked out of my skin if, God Forbid, something really bad comes up! here is sth i want to share with u awll: "Winners never quit and Quitters never win, what are u??" =D
*Like!!*