• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2013 Examination Series

Reaction score
hi guys what do you think of my result(good,bad,average etc and any other thing you can think of to describe my result)...history-E,econ-C,business studies-A..oh and this is for AS level

Reaction score
Yup...My urdu sucks so A is good,but i hoped for an A* in Islamiat at least....the thing that kills me is that my first one went well but not the retake so i'll always keep wondering if i could've gotten an A*.....

Haha I aced urdu too :p and I suck at it so it was a shocker. :p how is someone supposed to get an A* in urdu B :'3
I was expecting a B in islamiat. I actually lost a lot of money that i bet on my B :p
Yup, same case with everyone. first ones were SO DAMN EASY.

Reaction score
Haha I aced urdu too :p and I suck at it so it was a shocker. :p how is someone supposed to get an A* in urdu B :'3
I was expecting a B in islamiat. I actually lost a lot of money that i bet on my B :p
Yup, same case with everyone. first ones were SO DAMN EASY.
What were your grades?

Reaction score
Gonna take any additional subjects?I am thinking of 2(Business and havent decided the other),so i can possibly get 8A*s and 2 As In sha allah in the next session.

Lol was going to ask you the same but this thread is not for this.