• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2013 Examination Series

Reaction score
Gonna take any additional subjects?I am thinking of 2(Business and havent decided the other),so i can possibly get 8A*s and 2 As In sha allah in the next session.
Lol was going to ask you the same but this thread is not for this.
asadalam Master_Shifu tell me one thing... why is it soooo important to take aditional subjects??? i mean do gud A level colleges hav a rule dat agar itnay A stars hoon gay tou iss bachaay ko admisssion millay ga...cuz my principal says dat 7 A stars hona zarori hai!! btw the stuff he says most of the time doesnt actually make much sense so i never pay much attention to it but i just really wanna know ke yeh sub additional subjects ka chakar kya hai :) ohhh n if u dont wanna discuss on this thread then post on my profile, k? :)

Reaction score
The main reason is that my bro was in the exact same situation as me so i have to be like him and get 7A*s in the next session.Oh and he got admission to AKU so yes good results play a big part in admission.
XtremePapers Community - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Reaction score
I got an xtrememly similar result.....the change is an A* in pst.... i was wondering to go for rechecking in urdu... coz it dint go bad... any views???

I guess you should go for it.. because my paper 2 was actually horrible. I missed all the muhavray and messed up both comprehensions because I couldn't understand them. And I still got a B. If your paper was good then try and send it back?

Reaction score
I guess you should go for it.. because my paper 2 was actually horrible. I missed all the muhavray and messed up both comprehensions because I couldn't understand them. And I still got a B. If your paper was good then try and send it back?
HOW R WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT CZE I WANT IT WITH MY PAK STDS PAPER IT WAS AUSUM BUT I GOT A NOT A* OR SHALL I WAIT FOR THRESHHOLDS