• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2013 Examination Series

Reaction score
I dunno why but result day always reminds me of the day of judgement... there are those who are successful and those who aren't... cheer up to all those who did not get a good result.. be happy that this failure isn't eternal for when the eternal failure would be announced we wouldn't be able to anything about it...

Reaction score
I dunno why but result day always reminds me of the day of judgement... there are those who are successful and those who aren't... cheer up to all those who did not get a good result.. be happy that this failure isn't eternal for when the eternal failure would be announced we wouldn't be able to anything about it...

Good concept
Ironically (talking abt girls(at least in my school))they cried on account of either a very good result or an extremely poor one ,I mean cmon this ain,t the end

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah
A level results
A* (91%) in Business Studies
A (81%) in AICT

I just have one question though, these results which I have gotten are they the combined AS and A2 result or are they just the A2 result since I had appeared for the AS Level in the previous May June session for Business and AICT?

Reaction score
Good concept
Ironically (talking abt girls(at least in my school))they cried on account of either a very good result or an extremely poor one ,I mean cmon this ain,t the end

i got my result last year andi wa equally depresed... its ok to cry for a while... but then u just acceot it theres nothing u cn do abt the past

Reaction score
D
My Full 9 subj result is:

Physics: A
Chemistry: A
Maths: A
Islamiat: A
Urdu: A
Biology: B
ESL (0510): B and English Oral endorsement: Grade 1
ICT: B
Pak. Std: C

Thanks to Allah, I'm pass :) Alhumdulillah
Did you get a C in P.st in this session of june 2013??

Reaction score
Should I be happy about:
Econ : c
Business studies: a
Accounting : c
Maths : b
All of the above are my AS results