• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2013 Examination Series

Reaction score
Got ma O Level results....
Gave 5 papers this session..
got myself 3A*s 1A n 1B
overall
Maths: A*
AddMaths: A* (i studied this subject for 5 months only.. from jan till may no previous studies :cool: )
Chemistry: A*
Physics: A
Computer Studies: A
English: B
Pak Studies: B
Islamiat: C
Urdu: C

SOOO HAPPYYYY WITH WHAT I GOT.... goin to FPS for my a levels now (on scholarship)... WOOHOO!!!

Reaction score
Btw when is the real report given because i want to Apply for collège Time is running short

Reaction score
Oh thank God i thought i would be waiting 10 days or so to get thé original result u gave me hope

Reaction score
Oh thank God i thought i would be waiting 10 days or so to get thé original result u gave me hope

hello start applying now result is released u can give the original certificate later and it doesnot confirms that u'll get result after 10 days it might take a fortnight or a month for the original certificate to come. I applied on the bases of this result!!!!!!

Reaction score
hello start applying now result is released u can give the original certificate later and it doesnot confirms that u'll get result after 10 days it might take a fortnight or a month for the original certificate to come. I applied on the bases of this result!!!!!!
i'm applying on the basis of my provisional certificate :p as said by cie, original certificate will be released 8 weeks after results are announced, which means we still have more than a month to go :p