• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results information

Reaction score
I gave my as level law paper the results will be online on net at 11 August. I want to ask that whether I will get to know my results from the school or I myself have to tel the school my results. Actually I have consecutive papers of school on 11 10 12 and 13 so don't want to know my result before that and even the school to know my result. Please tel me the procedure. Thanks.

Reaction score
I gave my as level law paper the results will be online on net at 11 August. I want to ask that whether I will get to know my results from the school or I myself have to tel the school my results. Actually I have consecutive papers of school on 11 10 12 and 13 so don't want to know my result before that and even the school to know my result. Please tel me the procedure. Thanks.
Very interesting question hahaha...
Your school will get your result and you will have to request the school to it to you.