• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results

Reaction score
As long as you get over 92 overall, then why not? My friend got As in p1 and p2, and a C in practical chemistry, but an A overall.

Reaction score
if you get 35 in P1 and 55+ in P2.. then you'd need like 15 marks(which equal 10%.. E grade) to make your score 100 .. while GT is between 90-95 in previous years...

If you presented all your stuff right.. like made all the tables/gave values to correct significant figures.. did correct calculations .. you should easily get 6-7 marks alone from that... then if you made the graph correctly according to the values you got and labelled the axis correctly you should get 4 marks for that. that alone brings your total to 11 marks...

Reaction score
if you get 35 in P1 and 55+ in P2.. then you'd need like 15 marks(which equal 10%.. E grade) to make your score 100 .. while GT is between 90-95 in previous years...

If you presented all your stuff right.. like made all the tables/gave values to correct significant figures.. did correct calculations .. you should easily get 6-7 marks alone from that... then if you made the graph correctly according to the values you got and labelled the axis correctly you should get 4 marks for that. that alone brings your total to 11 marks...
does the same thing apply 4 A Level chem(not just AS ....i mean can the other good pprs balance 1 bad 1 giving u an A?

Reaction score
Have You eVer Heard of D in Practical & A's in P1 and P2= A in As ?
That's what happened to me for my phy as
Don't worry about it
I got d for prac and a for the other and I ended up with 88 percent a
For as

Reaction score
My friend had AAU! (U in the practical) & still managed to get an A so yes you definitely can if you have high As in the other 2 papers!

Reaction score
My friend had AAU! (U in the practical) & still managed to get an A so yes you definitely can if you have high As in the other 2 papers!

WOW.. was he like a whiz or something.. cuz that's only possible if one only loses 5-10 marks in BOTH p1 and p2 included!

Reaction score
WOW.. was he like a whiz or something.. cuz that's only possible if one only loses 5-10 marks in BOTH p1 and p2 included!

He's very smart Masha Allah but he had told me how his practical has went horrible but the other two had gone good. So when he got the breakdown, he was quite surprised! His professor was also shocked & said he must have gotten pretty high As in the other 2 papers to actually manage an A!

Reaction score
He's very smart Masha Allah but he had told me how his practical has went horrible but the other two had gone good. So when he got the breakdown, he was quite surprised! His professor was also shocked & said he must have gotten pretty high As in the other 2 papers to actually manage an A!

YEA.. at the very least 90+/100 .. cuz the last 30 marks are for practical and threshold is at 95+ mostly...