• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Retake for Pk Studies and Islamiyat... how was it?

Overall how were your papers??

• Total voters
Reaction score
hey! :D
here you can post what you felt the retakes were like.. it was meant to be for the ppl who were goanna sit in it in november!:confused:
anyhooo... here you can post your queries and then get solutions! we'll onlii be able to post freely after 24 hours tho... grrr... rules :mad:
lov maya xxx
oh and btw Joggers is geopraphy! :p lol us british like a good 'ol joke! :LOL:

Reaction score
Hi all today I gave my retest of the Pakistan Studies and Islamiat Papers of O Levels.In the Islamiat Paper 1,there was a question "Write about God's relationship with His two prophets (not including Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) from the Quran.
The two Prophets which I wrote were
Hazrat Adam and Hazrat Musa as it was asked from the Quran.I didn't mentioned the Surah's.Is My answer right? Thanks

Reaction score
Hi all today I gave my retest of the Pakistan Studies and Islamiat Papers of O Levels.In the Islamiat Paper 1,there was a question "Write about God's relationship with His two prophets (not including Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) from the Quran.
The two Prophets which I wrote were
Hazrat Adam and Hazrat Musa as it was asked from the Quran.I didn't mentioned the Surah's.Is My answer right? Thanks
the question wanted you to give the surahs related to two prophets... surah maidah and surah baqarah i think are right..

Reaction score
in islamiat the last question was event of migration or events causing the migration t yasrib???

Reaction score
isl p1 was not good....
there was no question in which we could relate references from the Quran...
History although went quite well although it was quite tricky....

Reaction score
isl p1 was not good....
there was no question in which we could relate references from the Quran...
History although went quite well although it was quite tricky....
u could write allahs order to migrate, and references frm quran in messengers

Reaction score
u could write allahs order to migrate, and references frm quran in messengers

messengers wali yaad nae thi nd the other one toh likhi thi but itne nae likhe... lyk last tym i wrote 15 references in each question...
They should consider the re-take of pak std nd the original paper of Islamiyat... that would b the best for me...=)

Reaction score
it was a repeated Q,so i just wrote different ahadis from the set 20 and related them to the Q,that was it.

I differ,it had several key words number one conduct and number two"INdivuals conduct towards community(so u should refrain frm giving Ahadiths relating to an individuals life(That is his conduct towards Allah"u should not write this).....so not exactly a repeated question,infact quite a tricky one