• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RIDDLES!!!!

Reaction score
Next riddle:
There's a pond.
>First day there is one water lily.
>second day there are two water lilies.
>third day there are four water lilies
>in twenty-two days half the pond is filled with water lilies, in how many days will the other half be filled?

@Jezla dont tell the answer.

Reaction score
Another Riddle:

I will rate the difficulty average

You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Reaction score
Ask any of the doors - "If I were to ask the other door which door leads to the city of truth, what would he say?".

Whatever he tells u, choose the opposite door.

Reaction score
m lukin for An arabian girl on this forum if anybody knw her or if she reading this plz contact me

Reaction score
Anon said:
Another Riddle:

I will rate the difficulty average

You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
are u a door?one which`ll say yes will be the door of truth...

Reaction score
ok this ones simple....

neo's 5 brothers...ones name is Monday, the others is Tuesday, the third is Wednesday, fourth is Thursday...what is the 5th brothers name?

Reaction score
@arif1310: hmmm.... friday :D

@thabomanqoba: sure!

@mishi: juice with a fly in it?! LOL :D

Reaction score
arif1310 said:
ok this ones simple....

neo's 5 brothers...ones name is Monday, the others is Tuesday, the third is Wednesday, fourth is Thursday...what is the 5th brothers name?

Neo...

Reaction score
Post some riddles and encourage others to post some too and it'll pick up some activity. :)

I'll start off with one: What is something which you can cut, place on a table, but never eat?

Reaction score
dont know if its correct but i think its is ...... playing cards? or something like that ?

Reaction score
Correct. Next one:

I have both an input and output,
With a blade for slicing,
After my work is finished,
I have shavings tinier than rice,
What am I?

Difficulty level is about the same.. maybe a bit harder.

Reaction score
You are good at this. I sincerely hope you aren't cheating because some of these have been taken from certain sites. :p

Next one, isn't that difficult.

You drive a bus from California all the way to New York. When the bus stops at its first stop, 27 passengers get in. When the bus stops at the second bus stop, 12 more people get in and 8 people get off. At the third bus stop, 14 passengers get off and 4 people get in. After 9 hours, the bus reaches arrives in New York.

Question: What is the name of the driver?

Another:

Where can you find August before July?