• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Road to University

Reaction score
Hi all. I want to become a chartered accountant. Can I go for CA straight after my A levels? Or am I supposed to do something before that? And what universities are best for accountancy. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey I m also planning to do CA! but alot of people advice me to go for ACCA! giving Accounts in O and A levels and then will apply at some university

Reaction score
what if i did GED will i be able to be accepted in American Universities because my A level grades were not good

Reaction score
can any one tell me if further maths is necessary in a levels for c.a or acturial sciences im confused

Reaction score
No. Further Maths is not mandatory for either Chartered Accountancy or Actuarial Sciences. You can do C.A after completing your A'levels with one of your subjects being Accountings.

Reaction score
Hey I m also planning to do CA! but alot of people advice me to go for ACCA! giving Accounts in O and A levels and then will apply at some university

Well probably LUMS

LUMS doesn't prepare you for C.A. There are institutions like SKANS that prepare you for it, but it's not much of a university style studying. You just have to clear a bunch of exams.