• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

S1 or M2 for A2 math? PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
I did C1, C2 and M1 for AS math, and got a very high grade overall ALhamdullilah.
I found M1 fairly easy, but im not sure if i should so S1 or M2.
I did Maths, chemistry and Biology in AS, and im doing Maths and Chemistry in A2.
Im hoping to study medicine in university, so i dont know which will help me more, S1 or M2 for medicine.
PLEASE HELP! THANK YOUU!

Reaction score
Asa wr wb,
I wuld suggest tht u go with S1 rather than M2 if ur planning to do medicine as basically M2 is mechanics which wuld only benefit u if ur planning to pursue a career in engineering whereas S1 is basically statistics which is taught in medicine courses usually in the first year.
All the best :)

Reaction score
Are u sure you dont need biology in a2? every university i've come across they need A2 biology as must!!
i suggest you to think over it..
And S1 is easier than m2 ..as its part 1 ..the beginner level

Reaction score
I did C1, C2 and M1 for AS math, and got a very high grade overall ALhamdullilah.
I found M1 fairly easy, but im not sure if i should so S1 or M2.
I did Maths, chemistry and Biology in AS, and im doing Maths and Chemistry in A2.
Im hoping to study medicine in university, so i dont know which will help me more, S1 or M2 for medicine.
PLEASE HELP! THANK YOUU!

s1 is not that hard go for it but practice and practice !