• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

S1 OR M2

Reaction score
hey ppl assalamu 3alaikom i was just wondering wt shall i take this year for my A2 math S1 OR M2 plzz help :)

Reaction score
Take S1 because:
- It gives a little know how of statistics A level, you have already done M1 i believe and know things about mechanics.

- Its a lot easier than M2!

Reaction score
Take S1 because:
- It gives a little know how of statistics A level, you have already done M1 i believe and know things about mechanics.

- Its a lot easier than M2!
how is it easier than M2 and am going to study engineering , if i took s1 can i enter engineering ?

Reaction score
how is it easier than M2 and am going to study engineering , if i took s1 can i enter engineering ?
Its easier the topics and concepts are easier!
Ofcourse you can, I did the same and now im in an engineering university, studying electrical engineering!
:)

Reaction score
When I was in A1 I had exactly the same problem I wanted to go for M2 because I'm going for engineering and mechanics is obviously more important but my maths teacher forced me into S1 and now I'm really glad she did because believe it or not S1 is really useful in engineering and even in your life. Also what smzimran s aid the topics of S1 are way easier than M2, I can't really explain you why but trust me you won't regret it. Just to make it more convincing I gave AS+A2 maths in may/june and got an A*. :)

Reaction score
Its easier the topics and concepts are easier!
Ofcourse you can, I did the same and now im in an engineering university, studying electrical engineering!
:)
haha ill study electrical engineering how is it , is it hard ?

Reaction score
When I was in A1 I had exactly the same problem I wanted to go for M2 because I'm going for engineering and mechanics is obviously more important but my maths teacher forced me into S1 and now I'm really glad she did because believe it or not S1 is really useful in engineering and even in your life. Also what smzimran s aid the topics of S1 are way easier than M2, I can't really explain you why but trust me you won't regret it. Just to make it more convincing I gave AS+A2 maths in may/june and got an A*. :)
hmm... then ill take S1 but r u sure it is easier than M2?