• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAD STORY ...Check it out guys D:

Reaction score
Alright so I posted this story on my wall and the post received around 180 comments :O so I thought I should share it here with you all too...I find this story really sad:( Tells us what anger and ungratefulness can do...

A girl wanted a ring but the boy gave her a teddy bear instead. In anger, the girl threw the teddy bear onto the road. The boy went to take it back but got hit by a car , and died. At his funeral the girl hugged the teddy bear and the machine in it spoke "Will you marry me?". Guess what she found inside it? A ring =(

You can view the comments on my wall post here XP
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/profile-posts/154509/comments?before=1372946476
Tagging all those part of the convo ^^ and some more awesome users I know on xpc=)
amna saleem shazmina Shah... fantastic girl E.H Jane mune:) Martee100 Al-Anoud ZKhanXZ sweetjinnah Kumkum Mohammed Wagih Rmarie-yum Rahma Abdelrahman maya fiz34 funky brat Safa Malik Aawaan princess sofia Nayya Hassan Noman_Ahmad Peaceful cyclone94 Nabeel.Ahmad Waleed007 Shara Nafaz Suhaib Xpolymer Miraj Master_Shifu funky brat usamakhalid Nazahat Era Ibtizam 1357911
Sorry If I'm missing anyone..If i am please tag em for me...

Salam!! Thats why it is said, ''Haste makes Waste!!"

Reaction score
Alright so I posted this story on my wall and the post received around 180 comments :O so I thought I should share it here with you all too...I find this story really sad:( Tells us what anger and ungratefulness can do...

A girl wanted a ring but the boy gave her a teddy bear instead. In anger, the girl threw the teddy bear onto the road. The boy went to take it back but got hit by a car , and died. At his funeral the girl hugged the teddy bear and the machine in it spoke "Will you marry me?". Guess what she found inside it? A ring =(

https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/profile-posts/154509/comments?before=1372946476
Tagging all those part of the convo ^^ and some more awesome users I know on xpc=)
amna saleem shazmina Shah... fantastic girl E.H Jane mune:) Martee100 Al-Anoud ZKhanXZ sweetjinnah Kumkum Mohammed Wagih Rmarie-yum Rahma Abdelrahman maya fiz34 funky brat Safa Malik Aawaan princess sofia Nayya Hassan Noman_Ahmad Peaceful cyclone94 Nabeel.Ahmad zeeshan sakhawat Waleed007 Shara Nafaz Suhaib Xpolymer Miraj Master_Shifu funky brat usamakhalid Nazahat Era Ibtizam 1357911

aww soo sad

Reaction score
a) if you thought males dont cry then theres no hope for your tiny little brain.
b) i was using heavy sarcasm.

Reaction score

A girl wanted a ring but the boy gave her a teddy bear instead.
In anger, the girl threw the teddy bear onto the road. The boy
went to take it back but got hit by a car, and died. At his funeral
the girl hugged the teddy bear and the machine in it spoke
"Will you marry me?". Guess what she found inside it? A ring =(

amna saleem shazmina Shah... fantastic girl E.H Jane mune:) Martee100 Al-Anoud ZKhanXZ sweetjinnah Kumkum Mohammed Wagih Rmarie-yum Rahma Abdelrahman maya fiz34 funky brat Safa Malik Aawaan princess sofia Nayya Hassan Noman_Ahmad Peaceful cyclone94 Nabeel.Ahmad zeeshan sakhawat Waleed007 Shara Nafaz Suhaib Xpolymer Miraj Master_Shifu funky brat usamakhalid Nazahat Era Ibtizam 1357911 flaminheroes << sorry for the late taggy:3
yes you are missing someone...lemme tag

champ-student :p
btw ^ story's nice

Reaction score

images

You can view the comments on my wall post here :
amna saleem shazmina Shah... fantastic girl E.H Jane mune:) Martee100 Al-Anoud ZKhanXZ sweetjinnah Kumkum Mohammed Wagih Rmarie-yum Rahma Abdelrahman maya fiz34 funky brat Safa Malik Aawaan princess sofia Nayya Hassan Noman_Ahmad Peaceful Ammar95 Adeel12346 Samah Zahid muneefa Ikram Butt robinhoodmustafa StarShower Unique_39 Xx Usama -asma tareen Emma13 Sharmeen Nisar cyclone94 Nabeel.Ahmad zeeshan sakhawat Waleed007 Shara Nafaz forbidden rose knowitall10 Suhaib Xpolymer Miraj Master_Shifu funky brat cardude456 A star usamakhalid Nazahat Era Ibtizam 1357911 flaminheroes << sorry for the late taggy:3
WHAT THE****:cry:

Reaction score

images

You can view the comments on my wall post here :
amna saleem shazmina Shah... fantastic girl E.H Jane mune:) Martee100 Al-Anoud ZKhanXZ sweetjinnah Kumkum Mohammed Wagih Rmarie-yum Rahma Abdelrahman maya fiz34 funky brat Safa Malik Aawaan princess sofia Nayya Hassan Noman_Ahmad Peaceful Ammar95 Adeel12346 Samah Zahid muneefa Ikram Butt robinhoodmustafa StarShower Unique_39 Xx Usama -asma tareen Emma13 Sharmeen Nisar cyclone94 Nabeel.Ahmad zeeshan sakhawat Waleed007 Shara Nafaz forbidden rose knowitall10 Suhaib Xpolymer Miraj Master_Shifu funky brat cardude456 A star usamakhalid Nazahat Era Ibtizam 1357911 flaminheroes << sorry for the late taggy:3

tears =(