• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 1 or SAT 2 -------- or both

Reaction score
i am an enginring studnt in A2..........do i need to give SAT 1 or SAT 2 .... Or both SAT 1 nd SAT 2....pls pls pls reply really need it urgently

Reaction score
You need to appear for BOTH if you are going to apply in universities of USA or other universities requiring SAT with Physics, Chemistry and Maths given in SAT2. But if you want to apply for NUST in Pakistan then you only require SAT2.

Hope this helped. :)

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
You need to appear for BOTH if you are going to apply in universities of USA or other universities requiring SAT with Physics, Chemistry and Maths given in SAT2. But if you want to apply for NUST in Pakistan then you only require SAT2.

Hope this helped. :)

thhnks alot mate.......
Wat about LUMS SSE

Reaction score
No, you don't need SAT for that. LUMS conducts their own admission test that you have to appear for SSE.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
No, you don't need SAT for that. LUMS conducts their own admission test that you have to appear for SSE.

hmmzzzz...for NUST i have to give 3 subjects in SAT 2.... Physics chemistry nd maths?