• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 2 help

Reaction score
I have to give SAT 2 soon and I was wondering if the edition of the book makes a difference. I have older editions for Bio, Chem and phy. Do I need to go out and get the latest ones or can an older version work???

Also is there any place where I can find the topics to be covered in SAT 2 bio, Chem and phy?? They arent mentioned on the college board website/

Reaction score
how do you manage time? like there are 85 questions plus no calculator
you have to practice, no other way
time all the papers you do and give yourself a little less time then you would actually have
and be honest, don't try to round off time to complete the question
and the questions which seem easy, do them first, do not get stuck and waste time on hard questions do them afterwards if you have still time left

Reaction score
you have to practice, no other way
time all the papers you do and give yourself a little less time then you would actually have
and be honest, don't try to round off time to complete the question
and the questions which seem easy, do them first, do not get stuck and waste time on hard questions do them afterwards if you have still time left

Hmm..
Well I am in As right now. *just gave my papers*
so which is the best time to get clear with SAT 2 or I should do SAT 1 first. what do you suggest . I am completely new to it
and which is the best season to appear?

Reaction score
Hmm..
Well I am in As right now. *just gave my papers*
so which is the best time to get clear with SAT 2 or I should do SAT 1 first. what do you suggest . I am completely new to it
and which is the best season to appear?
I think you should give your SAT 1 as soon as you can, if you get a good score then that's great, if no, then it will give you some experience with the paper and the next time will become easy. And you should also give SAT 2, it is required by some universities.
You can get information regarding test dates and all on collegeboard's website.

Reaction score
Which is the best book for SAT 2 Phy??....I have heard Barrons is harder then the actual test, is it true??